22 – 25 August 2024 – Holotropic Double Breathwork Retreat
Join Mark Baugh and Inoe Sarabia, to surf your inner landscape in holotropic states of consciousness. The vehicle is your body – the technology is Holotropic Breathwork® – the fuel is your breath.
What is Holotropic Breathwork?
Essentially Holotropic Breathwork can provide Inspiration, Insights and Healing.
It has 3 components:
• Focussed Energy Release Bodywork
Holotropic Breathwork has supported many people in many different ways on their journey. It can be:
• a powerful method of personal transformation and healing
• an insightful personal enquiry tool to know thyself – light & shadow
• a self-empowering way (because you do the work) to re-integrate fragmented parts of ourselves that may have been split off through guilt, shame, fear anger, sadness over years of conditioning by significant others
• a highly experiential complimentary therapeutic technology to psychotherapy
• used to access ideas and inspiration from the transpersonal realm to improve an individual’s way of being in the world for not only the wounded but for the artist or scientist or student or inventor. The dreamlike images that can be presented in expanded states of consciousness often contain solutions to questions on our minds.
• a deep self-care approach for the healing and helping professional
• an evidenced based tool that can get to the root of and heal addiction and depression
• supportive in the healing of previous emotional or physical trauma; in reducing the symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress; in emotional expression & release and for creative inspiration.
Many people report that Holotropic breathwork has been instrumental in helping them to connect with who and what they truly are and with what their lives are about.
This event is in three parts:
First, a live, on-line, 2 hour preparation “Introduction to breathwork” on the preceding Sunday 18 August, at 7pm (BST).
This is an important preparation session to build the container and the safety for individuals and the group. It will allow you to go deeper into your experience.
We will be talking about:
- the format and what a session looks like
- what can come up in a session and why
- how you can get the most from your session
- the different roles of breather, sitter and facilitator
- safety, safety, safety
Hopefully you will understand that you will not be able to breathe on the weekend if you do not attend this introductory session. There will be no time to go over it on the weekend with you.
Second, The breathwork weekend:
- Arrival at the venue from 4.30pm and by 5.30pm on Thursday for supper, opening circle and breathwork preparation
- Breathwork -one session on Friday morning and one in the afternoon and the same on Saturday
- Integration starts with mandala drawing after each breathwork session
- Sharing circle then free time on the 2nd evening and celebration dance on the final evening
- Integration continues on Sunday morning completing with lunch at 1pm.
Each participant will breathe and sit twice.
Third, a 1 hour on-line integration circle on the following Sunday 1 September at 7pm included in your retreat fee. We strongly recommend that you attend to support your integration process. You will be sent a link immediately after your retreat.
Safety is priority and as part of that participants need to complete a medical form as part of the registration. There also needs to be a commitment to fully attend the whole event.
Your facilitators are:
Mark Baugh +44 (0) 7828 752649 – email@example.com
Inoe Sarabia +34 685 605983 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact Mark for bookings queries and either of us for anything else.
Trossachs Tryst, Callander Scotland – The gateway to the Scottish Highlands. Just 30 mins from Stirling in a stunning setting, surrounded with natural beauty.
There is limited accommodation at Trossachs Tryst and is not as yet be able to accommodate the whole group. If staying at the venue is important to you it is recommended you book early. Other accommodation options in Callander can be found here.
Event exchange and booking:
The event exchange is £550 payable to Caledonian Holotropic with the following reductions:
- Early bird discount if balance paid before 1 June 2024 = £45
- Bring a friend = £25
The event exchange includes breakfast, lunch, supper and refreshments through the day/evening. You are expected and required to attend all activities including meals within the retreat.
Where finance is an obstacle to attending, a payment plan can be arranged through “Paypal Pay Later” and The Caledonian Holotropic Retreat Fund may also be able to offer assistance. For either option please get in touch.
Your room only accommodation is separate.
You can register for the event by clicking the button below:
You can read our cancellation policy here.
We look forward to holding space for you and “adventuring” with you.
Deep peace to you
Mark and Inoe