Breathwork@Home Foundation 6 – 20 August 2023 @ 2pm – 5.30pm
Registration for this event has now closed the next one is 1 October and can be viewed here.
Great! You are interested in adventuring in Holotropic States of Consciousness.
For 1000’s of years Humankind has entered into Holotropic States of Consciousness (HSC) in different ways, in different cultures around the globe. Why? To connect with deep inner wisdon, for healing and for inspiration for the benefit of individuals and for the benefit of the tribe.
Many people report that journeying in HSC has been instrumental in helping them to connect with who and what they truly are and with what their lives are about. It is incredibly empowering as it all comes from within.
This is a 3-part foundation to equip you with the tools and support it is helpful to have to more safely navigate and explore your internal landscape from the comfort of your own home.
3 consecutive Sundays at 2pm until 5.30pm starting 6 August 2023.
There will be pre-work (2 hours) around preparation that needs to be completed prior to you attending the first session.
- your curiosity and willingness to go within
- your comittment to attend all 3 sessions
- open and honest feedback about your experience
- suggestions for how it could be improved
- a 50% reduction off the standard fee of £86 for attending. You will pay £43.
- there will be an opportunity to make a donation following each session to the Caledonian Holotropic Retreat Fund
- If finance is an obstacle to you attending the programme you will be able to draw on the Caledonian Holotropic Retreat Fund providing funds are available.
It is important to say that this is not Holotropic Breathwork however, it can be a complement to that modality as well as supporting the preparation and integration of psychedelic sessions.
This Breathwork@Home Foundation is the gateway to a monthly Breathwork@Home Community Breathe on the 4th Sunday of each month.
You can book your place by clicking the button below. When you have made your payment you will be sent a registration and medical form to complete. This will be assessed and, there may be a discussion to clarify information you have provide, you will receive a welcome and preparation mail for your experience.
I look forward to holding space for you
May we be well
May we be whole
May we live in deep peace