27 – 30 October 2022 – Holotropic Double Breathwork
Join Mark from Caledonian Holotropic and GTT staff Holly & Deb Harman, to surf your inner landscape in holotropic states of consciousness. The vehicle is your body – the technology is Holotropic Breathwork® – the fuel is your breath.
This double breathwork, in-person event can also be used for those who have attended a Grof Transpersonal Training (GTT) virtual module to complete the module requirement. It includes preparation, session and integration. Each participant will breathe twice and sit twice.
The breathwork weekend:
- Arrival at the venue from 4.30pm and by 5.30pm on Thursday for opening circle and breathwork preparation
- Breathwork -one session on Friday morning and one in the afternoon and the same on Saturday
- Integration starts with mandala drawing after each breathwork session
- Movie Yoga on the 2nd evening and celebration dance on the final evening
- Integration continues with a sharing circle on Sunday morning completing with lunch at 1pm.
Safety is priority and as part of that participants need to complete a medical form as part of the registration. There also needs to be a commitment to fully attend the whole event.
Post Retreat Follow-up
On Sunday 6 November @ 2pm Mark will be holding space for a follow-up Zoom integration circle which is included in your retreat fee. We strongly recommend that you attend to support your integration process. You will be sent a link immediately after your retreat.
Your facilitators are:
Mark Baugh +44 (0) 7828 752649 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Holly Harman (GTT Staff) – HollyVHarman@icloud.com
Deb Harman (GTT Staff) – email@example.com
Please feel free to contact Mark for bookings queries and any of us for anything else.
Holy Rood House in Thirsk
Event exchange & bookings:
The exchange is £690 and includes accommodation and meals. Rooms are 75% single accomodation and are available on a first come first served basis, the remainder are twin rooms.. .
Early bird discount before 26 August 2022 = £45
You can register for the event using the link below:
We look forward to “adventuring” with you.
Mark, Deb & Holly