1 – 4 September 2022 – Holotropic Double Breathwork Weekend With Spirit Of Cacao
Join Caledonian Holotropic to surf your inner landscape in holotropic states of consciousness. The vehicle is your body – the technology is Holotropic Breathwork™ – the fuel is your breath.
What is Holotropic Breathwork?
Essentially Holotropic Breathwork can provide Inspiration, Insights and Healing.
It has 3 components:
• Focussed Energy Release Bodywork
Holotropic Breathwork has supported many people in many different ways on their journey. It can be:
• a powerful method of personal transformation and healing
• an insightful personal enquiry tool to know thyself – light & shadow
• a self-empowering way (because you do the work) to re-integrate fragmented parts of ourselves that may have been split off through guilt, shame, fear anger, sadness over years of conditioning by significant others
• a highly experiential complimentary therapeutic technology to psychotherapy
• used to access ideas and inspiration from the transpersonal realm to improve an individual’s way of being in the world for not only the wounded but for the artist or scientist or student or inventor. The dreamlike images that can be presented in expanded states of consciousness often contain solutions to questions on our minds.
• a deep self-care approach for the healing and helping professional
• an evidenced based tool that can get to the root of and heal addiction and depression
• supportive in the healing of previous emotional or physical trauma; in reducing the symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress; in emotional expression & release and for creative inspiration.
Many people report that Holotropic breathwork has been instrumental in helping them to connect with who and what they truly are and with what their lives are about.
What is Cacao?
Cacao is also known as the Food of the Gods. It is a foundation ingredient of our chocolate confections today but by the time it has been processed to reach that stage, it is a mere shadow of its pure form. In its raw form it is a beautiful medicine that supports a loving internal inquiry. It is also a wonderful complement to other technologies for entering Holotropic States such as Holotropic Breathwork.
This event is in three parts:
First, a live, on-line, 2 hour preparation “Introduction to breathwork” on the preceding Sunday, at 7pm (BST).
This is an important preparation session to build the container and the safety for individuals and the group. It will allow you to go deeper into your experience.
We will be talking about:
- the format and what a session looks like
- what can come up in a session and why
- how you can get the most from your session
- the different roles of breather, sitter and facilitator
- safety, safety, safety
Hopefully you will understand that you will not be able to breathe on the weekend if you do not attend this introductory session. There will be no time to go over it on the weekend with you.
Second, the breathwork weekend with spirit of cacao–
- Arrival at the venue by 5.30pm on Thursday for introductory circle and cacao ceremony
- Breathwork -one session on Friday morning and one in the afternoon and the same on Saturday – each participant will breathe twice and sit twice – a session is about 3 hours.
- Integration starts with mandala drawing after each breathwork session
- Celebration dance
- Integration continues with a sharing circle on Sunday morning followed by a fire ceremony and we complete with lunch at 12.30.
Safety is priority and as part of that participants need to complete a medical form as part of the registration. There also needs to be a commitment to fully attend the whole event.
Third, a 1 hour on-line integration circle on the following Sunday at 5pm.
By signing up you are agreeing to attend all three parts.
Your facilitators are:
Mark Baugh +44 (0) 7828 752649 – email@example.com
Kate Curtis +35 387 232 5383 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact either of us to clarify any queries you may have.
Anam Cara – a Scottish Higland Retreat Centre just outside Inverness and is in a stunning setting, surrounded with natural beauty.
Event exchange & bookings:
The exchange is £560 and includes accommodation and meals. Rooms are on a shared twin room basis. .
Early bird discount before 1 July 2022 = £45
Bring a friend = £20 each
If finance is a barrier to attending the event please do get in touch – we may be able to offer a payment plan and/or there may be a bursary available.
We look forward to “adventuring” with you.
Mark & Kate
You can register for the event using the link below